Outsourcing works best for some projects. Regardless of the reasons for outsourcing, it is still important to manage the project correctly, choose the right service provider and discuss all key points. The right service provider can make your life a lot easier, and a bad one, on the contrary, much harder, so it’s important to clarify all the details
- Make sure that the service provider has included everything necessary in the design and estimate documentation.
Important steps in the development process:
– Analysis or specification
– Architecture and design
– Development of program code
– Documentation code
– Software Testing Results
– Deployment of code on the customer’s server
If any of these items is missing, it is recommended that you agree with the service provider about the liability for it. So you will clearly know in advance what to expect from the supplier.
- Make sure the service provider is documenting the code.
The utmost clarity in understanding the developer code is important when setting up or fixing bugs further. Without a clear understanding of what …